Thursday, December 01, 2005

SF for my B-Day?!

Ok, so for those in the know... It is totally going to f'n happen... well maybe.
My thoughts are as follows:
  1. Miguel and I become homeless on the 31st (great way to start the new year)
    • I turned in my 30 day notice today on both my office and home.
    • Holy shit I have soooooooooooooo much packing to do!
    • Holy F'n Shit F*ck- moving is F'n expensive.
    • F!
  2. After 2 days of driving through bumb F' with Bobert, we will no longer desire to stop and "see america." We'll be full enough on that bad crack.
    • Bobert is 19... and a cat.
    • F! We are driving across country with an old, cranky cat (think cranky like PeiMei from Kill Bill)
    • In the good news category... our little diesel that is our car gets great f'n milage.
  3. So the f'n reality of this little haphazard trip de la sunshine... is this:
    • I may end up in SF for my F'n B-Day!!!!!!
    • And it's an F'n Friday as well............ What fun!
Hmmmm. What a nice B-Day present that would be.....

4 Comments:

Blogger Eric Case said...

Bring it!

-E

1:51 AM  
Blogger dutchashell said...

I am. All of it! I hope you are ready....

2:49 PM  
Blogger willotoons said...

so are you *really* going to start updating this blog regularly? :)

12:50 AM  
Blogger dutchashell said...

now, that would just be too close to miraculous....

Things have gone from crazy to pure simlple silliness, oozing with insanity...

Dashboard counter says 24 days to SF!

12:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home