Wednesday, July 20, 2005

This is a conversation I've been waiting to have.

Please make comments on his blog to continue the conversation.

Smack Them Harder


As bad as it does sound, I am not sure this was the wrong thing to say. I mean if a terrorist explodes a dirty bomb in one of our cities, and we determine that that terrorist came from a particular city, holy or not, would we not consider retaliation in kind?

Seems to me this is simply a smaller version of the mutually assured destruction policy, which kept us out of a hot war (as opposed to the cold one we won) with the Soviet Union all those years.

I don't think it hurts to let your enemy know you will smack him just as hard and even harder if he attacks you.

Posted by TWM on Wednesday, July 20, 2005


I {big surprise here} added my two cents, but I used no sarcasm and no back-handed valley girl diction to make my point. {Hell, even I'm surprised by that.}

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home