Wednesday, June 08, 2005

A short list of wonderous ways to waste time.

I wish to share with you all, what I do with my few precious moments of 'free' time.
As most of my free time is discovered whilst I am still sitting in front of my computer, it seems only fair that all the items on my list would involve urls.

Please enjoy and forgive me.

#1: Mood Boards & other such nonsense: Flickr Colr Pickr

#2: Threadless & now, Naked & Angry. {Both brought to you by skinnycorp.

#3: Title sequence giants:
A: Nexus Productions
B: Imaginary Forces
C: Cyle Cooper's new projects

More time consumers to come.... although threadless should be good for atleast 4hrs.

3 Comments:

Blogger ali. said...

ooooh, love kyle cooper! i think nick (borejka, remember him?) got to see him speak a few months ago...he's pretty rad. yep.

10:22 PM  
Blogger dutchashell said...

I'm trying to imagine how kyle cooper reminds you of nick {yes I remember all of your dreamy dream boys}.

PS did you read willo's post about going to see bloc party? Michael pouted when I read it to him.

2:09 PM  
Blogger ali. said...

no, kyle cooper doesn't necessarily REMIND me of nick...i just remembered that nick likes him and went to see him speak. we were supposed to go together to see him at the wexner center at OSU about 4 years ago, but mr. cooper punked out at the last minute. bah!

10:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home