Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Daedelus!

For those of you whom I will be visiting in San Fran, I will be at the Hemlock Tavern on Saturday May 14, 2005 to see Daedelus! I am a happy bunnies!

For those of you on the west coast, get yourself to the Amon Tobin and Daedelus Show at the Knitting Factory on the 20th (IE FREAKIN TOMORROW!)

If you are interested (and you should be) both of these amazing artists are on Ninja Tune.

And if anyone can get their hands on the poster... I will pay you back and pay for shipping.

3 Comments:

Blogger ali. said...

hmmmm, am i permitted to join you at said show?

i LOVE the hemlock...and it is conveniently located within walking distance of my new pad! sweeeeet.

12:56 AM  
Blogger ali. said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:56 AM  
Blogger dutchashell said...

Permission granted.... oh course.

4:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home