Monday, February 28, 2005

Luxury Cars


Ok, so NYC was simply awesome!

& The Gates were amazing!
As soon as I get my pictures up I will post My Adventures in Gate Land.

But for now I must tell you about my car sightings in the city. I saw one, count them, one and only one H2.

--- It is important to specify here that Michael and did a hell of a lot of walking... on Friday, after walking all through central park we walked over 70 blocks to Blue Chili (Pan-Asian & Pacific Rim, Sushi/251 W 51st St, New York 10019) Still no nasty, retarded H2's. ---

However, as soon as I crossed the border into Jersey I saw no less than 7. And at the Ikea there were atleast 5 more.
Who would have thunk it?

My coolest car sighting was a VW Phaeton.
Although it kinda sucked as it was some old lady in the back seat being chauffeured...
Who would buy such a cool car only to have someone else drive it?
That would be like buying a Lotus only to sit in the passenger seat.

But of course, for you auto-philes out there, Luxury does not come anymore standard than this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home